MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I wanted to add Red Eclispe theme I have downloaded it but now what do I do?
Upload the theme image folder to ./images on your server, then import the theme in the ACP. Smile
I dont see ./images

Assuming public_html?
There should be an images folder inside public_html, that's where the themes image folder needs to be uploaded. Smile
If your forums are not inside public_html, go to the directory that it's in and then upload it there.
I have the red Eclispe upload into Public_html now what...
Here's a detailed explaination.

The theme you downloaded there will be a folder inside the downloaded theme folder in which images are there and an xml file. Upload the image folder to /images folder of your MyBB installation. It means there is a folder in your MyBB folder which is named as images. Upload the folder in which your theme images are to the images folder of your MyBB installation.

When you have done this, log in to your Admin CP account. There click on themes. Then on the tab after you have clicked on theme, there is an option import a theme. Then choose the xml file which is in the folder of your theme that you downloaded. Select the xml file and click import. Your theme will be imported and you are done. Then you can choose the theme and set it as default.

I hope that now you have understood and I was able to help you clear your doubts.

Regards
Praveer
I got it on to my board. But how do I change th Big giant Red Eclipse title on it? Will anyone make it so it says Motor Scooter in a bright chrome like color?
(2010-09-18, 02:08 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]I got it on to my board. But how do I change th Big giant Red Eclipse title on it? Will anyone make it so it says Motor Scooter in a bright chrome like color?
Go into your image directory, upload the new logo, the file name needs to be logo.gif(or .png, need to change it to .png via acp).

I tried that .jpg and did not work. Does it need to be .gif or png? or can it be .jpg I use to have one that worked on defualt but not on red Eclipse.
Pages: 1 2