MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internet Explorer 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Internet explorer 9 beta has just come out and luckily IE has not killed many things but the biggest thing i have noticed it when you press the login button is does not do what it usually does which loads the forms in the same page, but for some reason it sends to a proper login page. This is meaning a whole page is being loaded when not needed to.

Now i understand that its only just come out but i thought i would let you know about the issue that has come out Smile
We are discussing this internally so we do know about it Smile
Regardless it is a beta so hopefully we will have fixed it by the time it goes stable Smile (No promises though Toungue)
aw OK thenSmile glad to hear it, just wanted to let you know before it went stable and people started complaining.
When IE9 gold is released we will release fixes in a maintenance release. Few people should be using it until then and all the Javascript in MyBB has fall-back functionality so your site will still be usable.