MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change display name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

when i was installing Mybb i gave the forum display name Forums, when i open my site on the tab it appears Forums, i want that it should be wriiten FrndsZone.com (my site name). How can i perform this task? kindly guide me

Thanks and regards,
Shoaib
ACP > Configuration > General Configuration > Board Name.
thank you so much Smile
Hallo...now I know how to change the name, but how can I change the forum logo? And is it different if I'm using a different template? Using Apart Sky at the moment.
Thanks
Smile
Upload a new image called logo.gif to ./images/*theme image folder*/ and it'll change, or if it's not called logo.gif, upload it to that same place and change the name of the image in the settings for the theme.
(2010-09-18, 11:58 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Upload a new image called logo.gif to ./images/*theme image folder*/ and it'll change, or if it's not called logo.gif, upload it to that same place and change the name of the image in the settings for the theme.

Thanks Matt, got it working, now just have to figure out how to resize it to fit the pageBig Grin