MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to set hot thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I set the threshold for "hot thread" use please at the moment in "Dawn" all threads apart from "dot" icons show as "hot thread (no new) when I would hope they would change to just "no new posts" after a time or not be marked as hot until a certain number of posts are made.

[Image: 2010-09-17_170108.png]
You can set the number of replies or views needed for a topic to be displayed as hot in: ACP >> Configuration >> Forum Display Options
(2010-09-17, 04:08 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You can set the number of replies or views needed for a topic to be displayed as hot in: ACP >> Configuration >> Forum Display Options

Thank you AJS I got so tied up in all the post bits and icons I missed that completely work a treat I will keep an eye on it over the next few weeks and come to some sort of happy medium on numbers I hope.

Due to problems with spam we are on admin activation so I have added a user if you wish to take a look Smile

user name MyBB tech

PW justlooking

big thank you again Smile