MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: File deleted......[help]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i did remove the tasks accidently and part of a plugin file now i do get this when i get on my site

Language english (/home/myvolume/myhost.com/mydatabasename/mysite.com/htdocs/inc/languages/english) is not installed

what must i do?
(2010-09-17, 06:06 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Just upload the files again??

i tryed lol i uploaded in root in inc everywhere lol but still getting same thing
(2010-09-17, 06:18 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to reimport a language pack xml or activate the language in the acp.

i couldn't figure out man i am deleting everything
then upload mybb 1.6 ty ill +rep you for tryint to help me
Oh, it seems you run a hacking forum, all support withdrawn. Please go get a life and run a forum that doesn't contain hacking materials.
(2010-09-17, 06:22 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you deleting everything??? That's just plain stupid, send me FTP access and admin panel access and I'll take a look.

doesn't matter mate it was a new site wanted to add my first plugin and this happend ill just start over i diddnt spend much time at it so no worry
Sorry, but if you are denied support once, you are permanently denied it. We don't pick and choose.

You're permanently denied support, regardless if the site you run now has hacking content or not on it.
Hi,

We do not offer support or allow forums to be showcased if they contain hacking material, warez or any other illegal content or discussion. This is an ethical policy we have as we do not want to condone these activities, or allow use of the showcase forum to advertise forums with this content.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have regarding this.

Regards,
MyBB Support Team.