MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: You doubt on the Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Evenings.

I have problems with " The Update " of the MyBB.

I have the MyBB 1.04. I want to update it to the version 1.10. But for it, binding To eliminate my Forum already I begin of the version 1.04, to replace it by the version 1.10.

Then...

There is some way of Updating my version, without having to eliminate everything what already eh throw(add)?

Thank you very much...
Can you please write that in English, not a jumble of English words?

I understand that you may not be a native English speaker, but please try to put some effort in. Also please look at the international forums we have.
umm, well the easiest way for u to do is to download only the modified files here

and replace those you have online.

not take note that, in case you have modified previously any of theme files, for the sake of a mod or plugin, you will loose them.
for plugins, you will have to deactivate them, then activate them. for manual modifications, you will have to modify the files again

regards
To add to zaher1988's post.

If you have plug-ins the way to get the template modifications back is to simply deactivate then reactivate your plugins.

This only applies to plugin modifications only though.
Quote:If you have plug-ins the way to get the template modifications back is to simply deactivate then reactivate your plugins.

i dont think upgrading from 1.04 to 1.1 , by replacing modified files will harm the templatesSmile or make troubles with the templates codes , so in any case deactivating and activating the plugings that deals with templates or the php files, will fix any replace or corrupted codes

so any plugin that only deals with templates, will not be affected by the upgrade anyway
regards
I had to do that though, for some odd reason. o.O;

Oh well, no harm done then. Smile
Thank you very much

PD: I am inexperienced in the English Language, is that I am of Mexican nationality ^_^U