MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird typing habits.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've noticed some people everyone have their own weird typing habits. Like one i can't control is if i say Rhetoric, i also capitalize, i have no idea why.

Anyone here care to share?
Umm, I can't say I've noticed any of my own. I try to type in proper English when I can but, that doesn't always go so well Big Grin.
I spell everything correctly, whilst using the correct syntax. Is that weird?
(2010-09-18, 01:09 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]I spell everything correctly, whilst using the correct syntax. Is that weird?

Yes, because most people now use abbreviations. I used to, but I get a headache if I have to read too much of it. >.<

As for me, due to my writing as a hobby, I tend to use correct grammar and spelling. Except, I still have some words I can't type for the life of me (abbreviations, necessary, etc.).

>.<
I press the Caps Lock key for all my capital letters (I never use the shift key) and I rely very heavily on spell check Toungue
I tend to capitalize key words (like when I'm discussing a custom theme I usually type Custom Theme) for whatever reason.
I tend to write proper sentences even in text messages, Shoutbox shouts, etc.

I also very often mentally correct others' posts when reading them, either rephrasing to make (what I interpret as) their thoughts more clear or adding proper capitalization and punctuation. Interestingly enough I hate writing classes, and doubt I would like a job as an editor.
If I'm typing fast, the "io" in caution or words like that always comes out as "oi"
I too use Caps Lock for capital letters. I think that's it.
I seem to miss the keys on the side of the keyboard, So i usually end up with a "4" or "7" an the end of a sentace, I also never use the caps lock button, Except when typing an "a" and missing Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4