MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Error (40) Error Message: 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help, this problem arises when clicked on thread to view.

"
MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
MyBB Error (40)
Error Message:
"

i have no access to my forum for quite a while and got this error.. my computer have recently been formated with previous database backup deleted..

how do i resolve this problem??
example link
Quote:http://forum.onlinemakecash.com/Thread-a...itting--50

thanks in advance!! anyone can help??
Try disabling Google SEO and see if the problem goes away.
nope didnt go away..the version is 1.41 though.. if i upgrade the forum, will the post disappear? i cant seem to backup now, the error is stopping from backing up..
1.4.1?! What?? If you're on 1.4 I don't know why this is in the 1.6 forum, and if you're on 1.4.1 you're on a version two years old with many known security vulnerabilities.

I don't get that error though.
sorry it should be 1.4.10 .. i tried upgrading but got this error

Post IP Repair Conversion
Fatal error: [SQL] [145] Table './username_mybb/mybb_posts' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
SELECT COUNT(pid) AS ipcount FROM mybb_posts in /home/username/public_html/forum/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 557

what should i do?
I'm not getting that error, I'm gettings MyBB Error (43), so I presume you've repaired the table and run the upgrade now?
nope.. i think there is some problem while upgrading..

although the forum version now says '1.6' , at the admincp home page it says this error..

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table './username_mybb/mybb_posts' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) AS newposts FROM mybb_posts WHERE dateline > '1284813048' AND visible='1'

any clue? i will have no access to internet soon for the next 5-6 days .. =/
when clicked on thread... it will have errors say this..

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table './username_mybb/mybb_posts' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
SELECT pid FROM mybb_posts WHERE tid=304 ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT 0, 1

=/
Run this in phpMyAdmin:

REPAIR TABLE `mybb_posts`
wow it works.. no more error msg =)

guess the problem now is updating the plugin as it says most plugin dont work with 1.6
but thanks for the fast help =)