MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forums.gamezblog.net thanks to mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

1st of all thanks to mybb group for such a awesome script .

2dly am frighten to say anything because previously i added some feedback and reply on a thread on this forum and they ban me straight away . DON'T KNOW WHY .

anyways this is our forum http://www.forums.gamezblog.net/ using mybb script .awesome script and most important its free .

planning to open two more soon after solving some issue that am getting while using this script .

once again thanks mybb group and please let me know before you ban .
Mnh

It's a good start, the logo could use some work, and I think you could make the forums smaller by getting rid of the "Top Games" section.

Another thing: is this forum related to gamezblog.net? if that's the case, I would suggest trying to match the design of the forum with the main website.
To be honest, I wouldn't even join if I were to get paid.
(2010-09-18, 02:09 PM)watomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Mnh

It's a good start, the logo could use some work, and I think you could make the forums smaller by getting rid of the "Top Games" section.

Another thing: is this forum related to gamezblog.net? if that's the case, I would suggest trying to match the design of the forum with the main website.

thanks a lot for suggestions .will do some thing about logo & and theme .what you have suggestions for top games .

Also would like to ASK that i have a another forum that is with phpbb i want to use mybb without any changes to posts and users .any suggestions .
You can use MyBB's merge system to do this.
(2010-09-18, 08:15 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]You can use MyBB's merge system to do this.

need some step by step info please, if you can manage thanks in advance .
This isn't a support forum, you should go and post in the MyBB Merge System forum if you're having problems. Smile

Also, read the Wiki.