MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Exlvl Designs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exlvl Designs

This is the right place for MyBB users, for those who are looking for new templates and custom themes. We also make Logo, signatures, banners and other PSD templates.

This is the section where we periodically release new free and paid themes. You can order your custom theme here. You can also find this place useful for getting logo, signatures, banners and other PSDs. Support section is for theme support. Template edits, tutorials, bug-fix etc will be provided here.

The site theme is looking superb and the style is quite unique. I saw your previous themes and those are quite good. Nice to see you started a design site. I wish you good luck with the site.
(2010-09-23, 11:45 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]The site theme is looking superb and the style is quite unique. I saw your previous themes and those are quite good. Nice to see you started a design site. I wish you good luck with the site.
Hey thanks for the comments.

Theme Updated!
The new theme is much better than the previous one. Smile
Thanks, actually this theme had so many bugs at first, now most of them are fixed.
/Closed as requested.