MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] MyBB Mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what many of you have been waiting for, MyBB Mobile is finally coming! Currently I am designing it to work for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and I once work is complete there, I will be moving on to other mobile devices. Cell Phones, the Nintendo DSi and PSP, etc.

For any of you who would like to try out the theme, sign up at http://www.brick-builder.com/forum and send a PM to "BrickMaster," letting me know you would like to be a beta tester.

Preview:
[Image: screenshot20100918at940.th.png]

I'll get a better preview up tomorrow.

Please let me know all your ideas if you have any. I'll do my best to make them a reality in due time. Smile

-Jeremy
very nice my friend

(I'm Redeemed_warrior from ya forumToungue)
(2010-09-19, 06:58 AM)Richard.R Wrote: [ -> ]very nice my friend

Thanks. Smile

Progress on the Theme:

Post and Thread Display
Posts display very well on the iPhone/iTouch. The only problem right now is fixing the buttons underneath each post. I may decide to remove these all together, or I may not.

Posting
The quick reply feature I have not begun work on. The same applies for the new reply page.

The New Thread page works pretty well so far. Just working on the aesthetic part of it now.

Private Messages Page
I'm working on this right now. It already looks pretty good as it is, but I'll be making just a few adjustments to make it better.

So I'll be keeping you guys updated, and remember to let me know of any ideas or suggestions you have for me.
(2010-09-19, 06:30 PM)BrickMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-19, 06:58 AM)Richard.R Wrote: [ -> ]very nice my friend

Thanks. Smile

Progress on the Theme:

Post and Thread Display
Posts display very well on the iPhone/iTouch. The only problem right now is fixing the buttons underneath each post. I may decide to remove these all together, or I may not.

Posting
The quick reply feature I have not begun work on. The same applies for the new reply page.

The New Thread page works pretty well so far. Just working on the aesthetic part of it now.

Private Messages Page
I'm working on this right now. It already looks pretty good as it is, but I'll be making just a few adjustments to make it better.

So I'll be keeping you guys updated, and remember to let me know of any ideas or suggestions you have for me.

This looks great can I ask how its going now and how will it work will it recognise mobile devise and show this theme rather than usual full web theme I have?
(2010-10-09, 10:40 AM)gavpedz Wrote: [ -> ]This looks great can I ask how its going now and how will it work will it recognise mobile devise and show this theme rather than usual full web theme I have?

Hey there. Right now the theme is going pretty well. Right now I'm working on making the page size smaller since most mobile internet users pay per kilobyte downloaded. I will be adding in an automated switch once I get all of it up and finished.

There is some code that I have found while browsing the internet, and that is what I will be using to activate the switch once I have it configured correctly.

Currently I have taken a break from it though to work on an Anniversary skin for my forum as it is coming up rather quickly (which is why I haven't updated here in a while). Every now and then though I'll be taking some breaks to work on it. Smile

Thanks for your interest!
-Jeremy Smile
This plugin could login, posting and search?

Thank`1
Actually it's a theme I'm making. As for the questions you asked, yes, you will be able to do all of that. Smile
any chance i can beta test?
Once it's ready for the beta release sure thing.

On brick-builder I'm currently testing out MyBB GoMobile though and it automatically changes to the theme which can't be changed. Once he releases the update to allow theme changing, I'll add you to the beta usergroup though. Smile
I've posted the update which fixes that Wink
Pages: 1 2