MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unable to login my site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
nope bro..the problem persists still..
i deleted the cookies from all my browsers
.i have edited the cookies in settings.php...but still i couldnt get my self logged in
if possible i can give u admin username and password pm me if possible....
i want it get rectified...please help me.
You need to remove the space in "my forum", close the gap or use _
how can i do that....should i again reload entire mybb..or shall i change it in settings.php.....
No, why would you need to reupload mybb??
Just go into FTP, right click the folder and name it my_forum
(2010-09-19, 10:35 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]how can i do that....should i again reload entire mybb..or shall i change it in settings.php.....

Change the Board URL in settings.php then rename the folder.

While you're in settings.php change your cookie settings too, remove than leading . (dot) as well as the space, then login to the ACP and make the changes there and save them.
hmm i cant do this bro..unable with this one too...please i am sending u a pm of site url and acp admin usernam and password,,,,please help
Sorted. Smile
thnkx dude,,very greatful to u....,,u r awesome ,..........rep added....
I found a bug like that with Latest Google Chrome....I can't login with chrome....Firefox and Explorer works fine....And yes,the cookie's settings is correct in the google chrome.
URL and test account?? I'm on the latest dev build of Chrome and can login fine.
Pages: 1 2 3