MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Table Mess-Up (New Points)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm trying to install the Store plugin that works with Newpoints, and I get this: http://pheonixdesign.chaoswebtech.com/forum/upgrade.php

I went to the table in Phpmyadmin and attempted to change 0.999 to 1 and 1.0 - MANY times. But, it just goes right back to 0.999 - can you please help?

Thanks!
All I see is the forum is closed message.
Yep, can you copy the error here or open the forum so we can see what's wrong? Smile
My apologies, forum opened. Smile
Why is your upgrade.php trying to add that field?? Reupload the upgrade.php file from a fresh download and make sure you disable your plugins!
I re-downloaded the .zip from the website but I still get the same result. Also, when I try to disable the shop 1.4 plugin I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function newpoints_remove_templates() in /home/(USERNAME)/public_html/pheonixdesign/forum/inc/plugins/newpoints_shop.php on line 423
Moved to plugin discussion and support.

It looks like the column it's trying to create already exists.
Yeah, it already exists in my tables. Should I delete it and see if it creates it?
If you're sure there's nothing important in there then yeah. I'd make a backup first.
Sorry for my dumbness, but where do I backup that specific table?
Pages: 1 2