MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Notification of New Reps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There should be a notification that tells you that you have new reputations on your profile. Smile Such a system would have a Yes/No option so people can turn it off if they don't want it.
Waste of space imo, in an active forum such as HackForums, if someone releases a popular thing, they may get tons and tons of rep that day.
Well, site's like HackForums would probably turn off the notification system Smile
Imho if it can't be used on a large forum, its a useless feature. A feature is supposed to appeal to all users, not just one group.
Basically, by that logic, MyBB is only going to add features that appeal to a site like hackforums? Confused
More suited as a plugin imo, I don't think many people would want this.
Alrighty then, I'll ask for someone to make a plugin of this Smile
There already is a plugin of this, I will try to find the link for it. Smile
Here ya go! ^_^- http://www.mybbhacks.com/showthread.php?tid=9
(2010-09-20, 09:19 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, by that logic, MyBB is only going to add features that appeal to a site like hackforums? Confused

There are other large forums running MyBB. MyBB should be good working for a small forum of ten users, to a large forum of ten thousand.
Here is what your saying.

You made the fastest car ever! But it only can drive on city streets.
Or if you're so rep-centered you can just set it as your home page.
Pages: 1 2