MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Viddler to the Videos drop down menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already added Viddler to the drop down menu. i edited editor.js, added the line
this.videos["viddler"] = this.options.lang.video_viddler;

i also edited functions.php
"editor_video_viddler",
and global.lang.php.
$l['editor_video_viddler'] = "Viddler";

i also added a new template under Ungrouped (following this link)http://community.mybb.com/thread-65457.h...ht=viddler
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="$1" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="$15" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

the problem is that i cant get it to embed. the url just shows up as text.
scratch that. figured it out. copied the wrong links which is why it would never embed. adding the template wasn't necessary either. for anyone who wants to add Viddler to the Video drop down menu:

1. open global.lang.php add this to line 165:
$l['editor_video_viddler'] = "Viddler";

2. open functions.php add this to line 2328:
"editor_video_viddler",

3. open editor.js add this to line 135:
this.videos["viddler"] = this.options.lang.video_viddler;

4. go to ACP>Configuration>MyCode>Add New Mycode

5. Title: Viddler
Short Description: Embed Viddler
Regular Expression:
\[video=viddler\](.*?)\[\/video\]
Replacement:
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="$1" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/></object>
Enabled: Yes

6. final result
[Image: mybbviddler.th.png]