MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-09-21, 01:56 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-20, 08:38 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Well as postive as a person i may be the blog will be very "realist" (Now by realism i am not trying to do realism as stated in "pigs is pigs", more of a your stupid, this is why, type thing)

Plus life isn't postitive, why should my blog be?

Your 17-year-old-ness is showing.

The world is both positive and negative. Focus on and nurture the positive in order to lessen the negative. By permeating the negative you consequently support it.

Indeed, that is my age, as the old saying goes "Act your age".

The world is both positive and negative. Though thanks to media censoring, and just general people looking away at negatives. Its like a philsopher and skeptism, there is always a need but there is a limit, as i think Plato said.

(2010-09-21, 02:07 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]In all my childishness, I love the first two ideas Toungue (specially drunkinparis, not sure why though).

Nor do i, but i love it, i may end with that one.

(2010-09-21, 05:23 AM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]Try with a non sense name:
http://www.dotomator.com/

Didn't put out anything too nice/
My dad got really angry once (at MLB 08 for XBox, IIRC, the source of one of our currently broken controllers due to a separate incident involving the game) and just shouted the first thing that came to mind: FLUG! It's funny 'cause now he curses like a sailor, and back then he wasn't particularly careful with his language either.

Maybe you could try flugitall.com?
@FireStryke i would, but i want something that is already a word. I'm too lazy to acryonomize "FLUG"
Pages: 1 2