MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery - MyImages link in Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Again, sorry for the load of threads. Last one. Smile

For the ezGallery mod, is there a way to get the MyImages link in users profiles so people can see what they've uploaded?

I wanted to achieve this at the beginning. Ultimately where people could make their own albums, but hey.

Yeah, is this possible? I would want it in the contact details box.

Thanks Smile
Well...I just used AJSĀ“s code for postbit but I switched to memprofile.

What I did was:

Go to Templates>Member Templates>member_profile

Find:

<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolors['pm']}"><strong>{$lang->pm}</strong></td>
<td class="{$bgcolors['pm']}"><a href="private.php?action=send&amp;uid={$memprofile['uid']}">{$lang->send_pm}</a></td>
</tr>

Below ADD:

<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->gallery_text_myimages}:</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="ezgallery.php?action=myimages&u={$memprofile['uid']}">{$lang->gallery_text_myimages}</a></td>
</tr>

You can change trow1 or trow2 depending on how you want it depending on your color design.

Is not necessary that you add this after the PM stuff, you can place it wherever you want after "</tr>".

Indeed, also it would be great to incorporate the tagging plugin also with this one.
Thanks, I got it up and working Big Grin

Tagging plugin? What's that?
Tagging Plugin by flash.tato HERE <<
You can achieve a very similar effect with Xthreads where all images are uploaded to a central forum (or forums) and the users posts in that forum show on profile with an extra plugin.