MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post image rating system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You may or may not have seen the forums of Facepunch.com but on their forums, each post you are able to give each separate post a rating if you wish. It is done dynamically and people can see how many image ratings each post has had.

The icons in the image are: agree, disagree, funny, informative, polite/nice/friendly, useful, optimistic, artistic, late, bad spelling, bad reading, dumb

This would be so awesome to see this as a plugin, where you can add you're own things =] Its basically just rating a post, but with an image/word.

[attachment=19965]
This plugin exists at xekko.co.uk but the site appears to be down right now.
(2010-09-21, 04:20 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin exists at xekko.co.uk but the site appears to be down right now.

Does it do exactly the same? I guess its paid? Sad
It does exactly the same, I can't remember if this is paid though.
Aww dam its paid, I am already subscribed to some sites, I am not subscribing to more.
Can you give me a link to this plugin? Demand for premium membership.
(2010-09-22, 02:37 PM)Tid Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give me a link to this plugin? Demand for premium membership.

(2010-09-21, 04:20 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin exists at xekko.co.uk but the site appears to be down right now.
Rolleyes