MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumdisplay.php SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT

Apparently the source of the problem is Zinga Burga's plugin for allowing <?php ?> coding, and I'm doing that to insert Who's Online, Latest Posts and Latest News on the top of my forum. Bugger me. HOWEVER, if anyone knows a way around this (because the rest of the site is fine) then I'd still be massively grateful!

This is pretty bad. I'm not enjoying this right now, as I've never come upon this problem before.

http://crackdown.nintendoextreme.co.uk/forum/index.php

If you click onto any of the forums (my forum / lol), this error will appear
Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1
Query:
SELECT tid,uid FROM mybb_posts WHERE uid='1' AND tid IN ()

However, go into the category (my category) and the error message shows up at the top (something I'm familiar with seeing due to how much forum editing I do)

Quote:The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] implode(): Invalid arguments passed - Line: 749 - File: forumdisplay.php PHP 5.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/forumdisplay.php 749 implode

Usually, I follow what it says and I'll go to line 749, but for once, I can't figure it out.

I haven't touched any coding besides the templates, I can't imagine what's wrong.

Help?
Is the source of it the plugin, or mistakes in the PHP code you've inserted into your templates. I've not seen any other complaints like this regarding his plugin.

For example, you have the IN() empty... it shouldn't be empty, you're not populating it for some reason.
Check your folders and see if you uploaded any files to the wrong folder, for example one folder below where it belongs. That would make it hit a dead end of sorts.
Compare your files and folders to your latest backup. Look for duplicates in different folders.

Mind you this is just a shot in the dark based on a recent experience I just had.