MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 years online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://community.mybb.com/user-81.html

how do you do it? Undecided Damn. 2 FREAKING YEARS!
with a stick
His server automatically visits this site every 15 minutes, he isn't actually there 24/7 Toungue
He likes the ModCP Toungue
(2010-09-22, 09:12 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]His server automatically visits this site every 15 minutes, he isn't actually there 24/7 Toungue

I'm so gonna do that XD
I used to do it but you get spammed with PMs because people think your online when your not so I stopped.
Well with the new Buddy only PM feature, you could enable it and make so only buddies can PM you. Smile
But that would be stupid if someone needs to PM him.
Yes, I bet he gets alot of PM's that is needed that are not on his Buddy list, so I am afraid that wont work..

I agree on why you stopped. I would think that you would want the true time that you have invested into this site instead of a time that is not true.
Polars doing it too Toungue And i bet he would get more PMs (because he's on support) than Dennis, Maybe?

(2010-09-22, 09:12 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]His server automatically visits this site every 15 minutes, he isn't actually there 24/7 Toungue
Would be entertaining to see him here 24/7
Pages: 1 2