MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-09-22, 09:50 AM)hazelstutorials Wrote: [ -> ]@Jessie - So people are following your forums because of you and your themes etc hmm that's nice concept, a nice way of promotion too! I guess once you're good at what you do, regardless of timeframe, people will keep returning as in your case which is great!

This is true, certain content such as themes or plugins will keep people coming back for more. However content like game cheats will have people coming once, grabbing what they want then leave. I guess "content" can have more then one category Wink
Yes indeed food for thought! I guess no one wants the one hit wonder poster, we'd like them to stick around and be part of a community - the plugins/themes route is interesting to me - one I shall have to investigate - I would like to give back to the mybb community that's for sure as I've received so much help in the past and indeed currently! Smile

So yeah, gotta work on my direction! Ty Jessie!

I host most of my plugins on my forum. People register to download. So, i got around 354 members Smile

Pages: 1 2 3