MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help figuring out which template I edited *should be easy*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Back when I first setup my forum, I configured the "Ads Manager" plugin to display ads at the top of the main forum page. This was my first MyBB forum, and I crudely inserted the ads as text beneath the ad spaces (plugin option), leaving broken image icons that you will soon see.

Now that I know a bit more about what I'm doing, I am trying to make things right.

First, I would like to know which template I edited to insert the Ads Manager plugin code. I'd like to remove the Ads Manager code, and simply place the ad coding into the template or place an OpenX ad block there. I would like the ads to appear in the same place they do now.

Second, I would like the ads to appear in the same space, just on individual forums.

What are my best options?

Thank you and I do appreciate your time.
Deactivate the plugin and reactivate it should insert the code into the correct section.
Thank you for your response.

Perhaps I should be more clear - I would like to know where in the template(s) the Ads Manager code is being inserted so that I can insert my own ad code or OpenX code in those places without needing to use the plugin.
I'm not 100% sure but i think its in your templates header>header