MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coppermine for MYBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI there,

Is there a plugin of coppermine gallery for MYBB 1.6? if yes kindly provide me

regards,
Shoaib
You just need to run the bridge manager that comes with Coppermine. That will integrate the users between Coppermine and MyBB. There are then a couple of plugins you can use to integrate it further.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/cpmuserlink
http://mods.mybb.com/archive/view/cpmfet...s-on-index
Ajs, means i have to install coppermine temperately and then install that bridge and configure with the help of this plugin?
You have to install Coppermine Gallery seperately, you can use the same database as you use for MyBB though. Once you've installed Coppermine Gallery you can run the bridge manager that comes with Coppermine, the MyBB 1.4 bridge works with 1.6 - that will allow your members to login to Coppermine with their MyBB login details.

Once you have the bridge set up you can use the plugins I posted above to integrate your gallery with your forum more.
please note that if you install Coppermine 1.5.x the main cpmFetch app does not work with it without some modification, and even then its not 100%.

If you don't care about the extra 1.5.x features, I would install 1.4 version of Coppermine if you need cpmFetch support.

Either version will bridge with MyBB just fine, I've got a tutorial for full Coppermine and MyBB integration (MyBB header and footer that is 'user aware') see my tutorial at http://community.mybb.com/thread-76482.html
thank you both of you Smile
(2010-09-22, 03:59 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]please note that if you install Coppermine 1.5.x the main cpmFetch app does not work with it without some modification, and even then its not 100%.

It seems to work fine for me on 1.5 with a little modification.
(2010-09-22, 04:56 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to work fine for me on 1.5 with a little modification.

same here
Did you guys have Coppermine 1.4 installed with cpmFetch and then upgrade to 1.5.x? If so, it will work as-is, but if you try to run the cpmFetch installer again, it fails.

I have posted somewhere (cant find it right now) the simple fix for the cpmFetch config file to remove a single field from one of the built-in queries and cpmFetch works with Coppermine 1.5.x but it will no longer pull image details like it used to (poster name, description, filename, etc) on get lastest images queries.

Since CPG 1.4 stores the username in the pictures table, it could find the data it needs. Since CPG 1.5 no longer stored the user name in the table, the queries to grab the detail info return no results.

I am using cpmFetch with MyBB 1.4.x and CPG 1.5.8 on my site and it works fine, just no more descriptions in latest images.
(2010-09-22, 06:23 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]Did you guys have Coppermine 1.4 installed with cpmFetch and then upgrade to 1.5.x? If so, it will work as-is, but if you try to run the cpmFetch installer again, it fails.

I have posted somewhere (cant find it right now) the simple fix for the cpmFetch config file to remove a single field from one of the built-in queries and cpmFetch works with Coppermine 1.5.x but it will no longer pull image details like it used to (poster name, description, filename, etc) on get lastest images queries.

Since CPG 1.4 stores the username in the pictures table, it could find the data it needs. Since CPG 1.5 no longer stored the user name in the table, the queries to grab the detail info return no results.

I am using cpmFetch with MyBB 1.4.x and CPG 1.5.8 on my site and it works fine, just no more descriptions in latest images.

I've run the cpmfetch install since upgrading to 1.5 and it didn't fail. I only actually use it to pull the thumbnails though, no other details.
Pages: 1 2