MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP Demo From TECHEX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I'm glad to announce the release of our new service, MyBB Admin CP Demo.

Just like Vbulletin and other BB softwares have, i guess it is time for MyBB to have that, for that reason I have created this new system.

They are only few steps, and you are seeing how MyBB Admin CP looks like, try it, test it, and then judge.
  • Request Access
  • Get the random username and password into your email
  • Access Admin CP using the requested the username and password
  • You're in!

This service is only Admin CP sided, so you will not be able to see what you have changed live in the Board it-self. You can do whatever you want in that Admin CP but you can't see how the changes will affect the board. However working with the Admin CP is somehow limited by the Terms of use, as we dont want any one to abuse it.

So from now on! no need to download then install MyBB just to see if you like the Admin CP or not. It's time to use MyBB Admin CP Demo From TECHEX, and i'm sure you will love MyBB.

To visit it, go [ http://cpdemo.thetechex.net ]

Regards

Hey, great idea!
Excellent, let's test it! Smile
Very cool.
very nice job, looks good Zaher1988 Smile
OW thx for the compliments. wow

umm just a notification for all! please pls dont try to login using usernames and passwords or your imaginationSmile you can't login
i have like 10 cases today people are trying to login using some like

User Names: blaat, admin, test, 1=1
Passwords: jhony, admin, test, 1=1

the system is designed to generate random username and password and send it to your email address. this is the only way to login.
And these generated things aren't random words, they are random characters ( e.g. C2jS0lW)

Also the system, will restore the templates, user, groups etc... each period of time. so i guess you will always have a somehow clean user cp

regards
A lot of thought and time gone into this

Very good idea!!

As always a very clever young man doing what he loves best helping to make the community a better place!!

Well done 10+Smile

Hostmaster
Wow! That looks great!
Brilliant idea Smile
Hey,

There are some common errors happening over here.

1- There are alot of people thinking that they can use any username or password and log into the admin cp, same as stated in post #6.

2- Some are thinking that the form where it says Username and Password is the place to sign up, whereas the system is so clear.
  1. The left menu is so clear, and it is like a chain or steps.
  2. The place to get a username and a password is called Request Access whereas the place where to login is called Enter Admin CP and it is so abvious the difference between them.
  3. The home page explain crealry the steps you should pass over so you can access the admin cp.
  4. The only way to have a username and password and to access the admin cp, is to provide your email in Request Access that you will get on a random generated username and password.

I hope this time all things are clear.

Many thanks