MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge from phpbb resulted in link showing as literal html code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now we converted and problem 2 was solved using the php page in the other thread.

Now, is there anyway we can correct the signature size in all posts at once?

Upgrading to phpBB is out of question, as Mybb is now in production.

thanks
What do you mean correct the signature size?
(2010-11-08, 04:54 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean correct the signature size?

If the signature uses size it ends up really big on the mybb end. I had to convert manually whenever I would find it...
Ah, yes, thats correctable with a quick script if you know how to write in PHP. Otherwise you'll just need to fix them as you see them unless someone else wants to write this script for you. The problem here is that phpBB uses a different size system than MyBB.
bumping this because this problem still exists using mybb merge 1.6.1 on phpbb3 and the QuotesFix.php doesn't seem to show anything on the screen when you browse to it and it doesn't fix the problem.
QuotesFix isn't for fixing sizes. Otherwise it would be SizeFix. This is not a high priority error and will not be fixed in 1.6.2 either. Please open a ticket on the dev tracker if one isn't already opened for this issue.
(2011-07-26, 09:18 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]QuotesFix isn't for fixing sizes. Otherwise it would be SizeFix. This is not a high priority error and will not be fixed in 1.6.2 either. Please open a ticket on the dev tracker if one isn't already opened for this issue.

actually, I was referring to the OP's 2nd problem with the links showing html code rather than just a link. I fixed it with frostschutz's mycode here:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-65098-p...#pid467793

since I can't reply to the thread where the QuotesFix.php file was attached, I replied to this thread where the OP was directed to go.
Ah, yes. OK. Smile
Pages: 1 2