MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Halo Universe - Everything Halo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As most of you are aware Halo is one of Microsoft's best selling, xbox exclusive, games series'. Reach brought in $200 million in the first 24 hours! And Halo's success doesn't end there: in total the Halo series has grossed over $2 billion in its time.

The Halo Universe Forum is a community dedicated to the halo franchise, from beginning to end. We hope, one day, to become a dominant community on the Halo topic collecting and archiving as much halo news, content and images as possible!

Halo Universe is officially open to the public, with new features being added daily! Join now: http://halo-universe.com
Poll images don't seem to working Wink.
You need more content before this is worth reviewing.
Yeah I know, this is more of an ad first Smile
An ad for what? Again, there's no content.
Design is nice, uncommon. Copyright isn't visible as it is black. Otherwise it looks fine.
Yeah I noticed that too Smile I'm trying to find the CSS tag for it. I'll probably have to make a new class for it as I assume it's the URL tag Smile
(2010-09-23, 01:28 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]An ad for what? Again, there's no content.

I wish people would stop just saying "get content" when the entire purpose of this section is to get your site noticed in order to get content Toungue
Its #copyright i think
#copyright a {color: #fff;}

I think adding above code to global.css will work.
(2010-09-23, 03:27 PM)Anurag Wrote: [ -> ]Its #copyright i think
#copyright a {color: #fff;}

I think adding above code to global.css will work.

Thanks Smile

(2010-09-23, 03:22 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]I wish people would stop just saying "get content" when the entire purpose of this section is to get your site noticed in order to get content Toungue

You don't just get content like this. People aren't going to say, "Oh wow, finally, a Halo forum to post on!" The owners need to build their own content on their board in collaboration with others, with fake accounts, whatever.
Pages: 1 2