MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lyricalism: Co-Admin wanted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i should get this off the ground now that i'm getting insane again.

I need someone who looks at music differently. Instead of having a Genreistic point of view of songs, one who has a view on the lyrical aspect. This includes being able to take apart a song, and look at its meaning, and then applying it to ones either actual life experiences, or a hypothetical experience.

I also have a few other requirements.

I must have seen you around MyBB
-If you have 13 post, all in general discussion, its not gonna happen.
You must be over 16, or be extremely mature, still having a fun side.
-Like a mullet, business up front, party at back.
You must have knowledge of common user end issues with MyBB.
-Like you must know how to use the forum if someone has issues.
You must, and this is dire, not have a closed Genre or band obsessions.
-Coming from me, its tough, but its a requirement.

Now, i has the domain, i has the custom skin. I can throw it on a host whenever.

Here is some background on what Lyricalism will be.
It will have several categories, and instead of Genre, it will be via the OP's perspective of what the song best is about. Love, death, hatred, overcoming, etc etc, etc. Those would be one of the things the Co-admin and myself would discuss on what would be a main category, and what would just fall under the misc, category.

I don't care about what you admin now, what you mod at, or how well you can dance backwards while balancing a ball via a pixie stick. That doesn't make a difference to me. So don't waste your time doing that. Circle talk is on thing that bugs me.

Post or pm
Favourite band
Song
and why. I'm not looking for an essay either, just like, a sentence or two. (though, super brownie points for anyone who does do a 5 paragraph essay)

Thanks to all who read through this and are still considering it.

Mark.
That's sounds pretty cool Mark. Maybe, I'll send you pm or im with my submission Wink.
Thanks Alex,

Also, By the power invested in me by the admins of MyBB, i declare this thread, Bumped.

You may now pay attention to this thread again.
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Ooooooooooooooooooooooh ahhhhhhhhh!

(Sorta bored)
{Insert witty bump here}

Bump
Bump please, would like to get this off the ground.
Last bump.
Quote:You may only bump any of your threads a maximum of three (3) times, after which your thread will be locked
http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958.html