MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please STOP Members Advertising Premium Add-Ons!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a suggestion regarding members advertising Premium add-ons.

MyBB is a free PHP and MySQL based discussion system and in my opinion, it has better scripts than PhpBB3, SMF and even the paid forums.

If possible, Please can you stop members advertising Premium add-ons on these boards. The amount of times I get redirected here to find out I need to pay another subscription fee on another site is getting ridiculous and taking a lot out of my pocket. There are sites which I am a subscriber at but I cannot afford to paying anymore. Please stop members advertising Premium add-ons which I want but cannot afford, have. Sad

If members want to advertise Premium add-ons they can do so in their signatures, but keep it real or at their own site/forums.

That's my rant for the day. Undecided
The updated policy for MyBB.com plugins forbids any discussion or releases for paid plugins. If you have paid plugins, you must sell them off this site.
As MyBB is licensed under LGPL we can't and shouldn't stop commercial plugins being released for MyBB. All the ones on the MyBB mods site are free so if your only looking for free ones then look there.