MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making a shorter page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo everyone,

I have create a own Legend bar (moderator, staff etc. etc) and if you click on a rang you be linked to a page with all the users that have this rang.

But now is the question, I have also a member page, but if users take al look at the member page the page is so long they need to scroll all the time.

So is it possible to creat it that the page shows 50 members en then you need to click on page 2 for another 50 members and click on page 3 for another 50 members etc. etc.

How Can I creat this option that I can choose how many members shows on the list and and you need to click on page, 1,2, 3 etc. etc.

Thanks for helping me!
nobody ????
???????
Is there someone with the sollution I'm waiting
Nobody understands what you're asking; that's why you're not getting responses.
I understood easily the question, but i wonder why he is not using the "memberlist.php" for showing his members, because it already have pagination in it.

If you want to produce a custom display of your members, you will need to paginate it yourself in your code and create de links for "previous" and "next" page.

Have a look inside the "memberlist.php" file and it will give you an idea how to achieve it!

Wink