MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: activation email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello and welcome. i just made my forums on my website <snip>
and when i try to edit a post it says You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
   2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
   3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
   4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'hallowshax' 

You are currently logged in with the username: 'hallowshax' and when i goto the ACP and try to activate my account it says im already activated so im wondering hwats going down please respond via email and not on this forum my email is <snip>[code]
You have not allowed your usergroup to reply to threads in that forum Smile check the forum permissions
You can't get support here, you have hacking or other illegal discussions on your site.
Sorry, you've been denied support due to the content on your site.

Please see the support eligibility page for more details - http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Support_eligibility