MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Taking Design Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I need some money and I'm willing to do some design requests. How much would people pay for a good design? This is not coded, simply designed.
A PSD? Usually 10-20. Though you can get a very decent coded one, for 30-40, so i don't really so the advantage of just buying a PSD.
It's the fact that I don't have the time to code it. I will most likely find time to get things coded and put together a website to sell me themes. Do they really go for that much? o.O
It's just that I come from the Zathyus Network where everyone expects things to be free.
I think that a design PSD is going to be pretty useless to most of the people here. If you sincerely don't have time to do the coding, maybe you should wait until you can make time.

Also, the fact that you have a nearly unreadable sig image that leads to a non-existent URL isn't promising.
That sig is epicly old. I'm working on my website cause for some reason the stupid host is down. And yeah, I guess a simple design would be useless. BTW, why do people refer to them as PSDs, I mean, I was gonna give an XCF cause I use GIMP Toungue
(2010-09-29, 11:43 AM)flav1us Wrote: [ -> ]That sig is epicly old. I'm working on my website cause for some reason the stupid host is down. And yeah, I guess a simple design would be useless. BTW, why do people refer to them as PSDs, I mean, I was gonna give an XCF cause I use GIMP Toungue

Because most coders use Photoshop. Gimp can export PSD's.