MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bridge new coppermine gallery with MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

i have installed coppermine gallery the latest version, it provides by default to bridge with MYBB 1.4 not 1.6. is there any bridging plugin for 1.6? Kindy guide me

Regards,
Shoaib
Please ask coppermine. Not us. :p
You've already got a thread on this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-78809.html
apparently the 1.4 bridge works give it a try
ok Smile

can anyone guide, how can i place a button on my forum main page of gallery??? steps plz
(2010-09-25, 01:45 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]apparently the 1.4 bridge works give it a try

have work with it, but a problem occured, as when i logged in the gallery, all my adminstrative powers just went off. no administrative power was left with me.
Make sure you've set the bridge to use the MyBB usergroups.

Just edit your header template to add a link to the Gallery, if you search the tutorials forum you'll find detailed directions. Smile
(2010-09-25, 02:02 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you've set the bridge to use the MyBB usergroups.

Just edit your header template to add a link to the Gallery, if you search the tutorials forum you'll find detailed directions. Smile

unable to get through that tutorial Sad