MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: want to shift from phpbb3.07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hav you still got your other board open as you will probably get new posts over there if you have.
Quite a shame to see SMF go down like that. Some of my good friends were on the SMF team, amongst the majority of people who left the team. They've been on Beta/RC for two years now. Some people think we will go 2.0 gold before them Toungue.
(2010-09-27, 06:52 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]hav you still got your other board open as you will probably get new posts over there if you have.

yupp... i am at present testing the board merger.. when i will finish testing... will merger the board again... at present testing and getting familiar with every aspect of it

(2010-09-28, 02:13 AM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a shame to see SMF go down like that. Some of my good friends were on the SMF team, amongst the majority of people who left the team. They've been on Beta/RC for two years now. Some people think we will go 2.0 gold before them Toungue.

yupp.. don't know why so long in beta....even i don't find a good documentation there. don't know about team... but the environment here is friendly here.. anyways anythread for MyBB 2 here?
Nothing about MyBB 2.0 here yet, it's still in it's very early stages, but we won't allow it to be in beta/RC for two years when it does reach that stage Smile
wohooooooooo... again a reason to love MyBB.... Smile
(2010-09-28, 02:13 AM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a shame to see SMF go down like that. Some of my good friends were on the SMF team, amongst the majority of people who left the team. They've been on Beta/RC for two years now. Some people think we will go 2.0 gold before them Toungue.

Partly why i left smf as my software i was sick of running a beta and not sure if it was harming the board seem to have doubled my members since moving to mybb.
they are on rc3 now and on about releasing rc4 beore final, iwouldn't use there stable versio as it didn't have the features i wanted.
Pages: 1 2 3