MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Solve this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I have added some new themes in my forum, but i am facing a problem, the default theme has a shoutbox at its main page, and thanks and like system, and an advance quick reply system, but it is not present in these themes, how can i add them? should i have to install these things for the themes? kindly guide.

Regards,
Shoaib
Deactivate the plugins and activate them again.
should i make the themes child of the default too?
Therre's no need to do that, just deactivate and reactivate any plugins that aren't showing on the new theme.
(2010-09-26, 03:01 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Therre's no need to do that, just deactivate and reactivate any plugins that aren't showing on the new theme.

Ok thanks AJS & Matt Smile
Almost all themes are active with this procdure with all themes,
but some aren't , what to do? Sad
you can set shoutbox either on the top of the forum or on footer. lets assume you set on footer, just check in footer code, you will find the 1 line code for shout box, it is actually a call to shoutbox plugin, just copy the code and paste on all theme on the same location where from you copies. i hope this will solve your problem, i am dotnet developer, but in these days making fixes for my own forum Smile
(2010-09-26, 06:38 PM)nisar87 Wrote: [ -> ]you can set shoutbox either on the top of the forum or on footer. lets assume you set on footer, just check in footer code, you will find the 1 line code for shout box, it is actually a call to shoutbox plugin, just copy the code and paste on all theme on the same location where from you copies. i hope this will solve your problem, i am dotnet developer, but in these days making fixes for my own forum Smile

its working thanks Smile

now another problem is there,

Recent topics are appearing 2 times, i have checked all thing, all are ok, but they are appearing 2 times, how to fix that?
You'll probably have the code in the templates twice.

Can you provide a link to your forum? Smile
Can you please post your index template here? Smile