MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Forum Spacing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to have less spacing on my board between the forums. I'm basically talking about less white space between each forum category. Which value should I edit in the css?
Maybe try add padding to the content
You can change the spacing between forums by going to your theme's properties and editing the number under "Table Spacing".
(2010-09-26, 10:25 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]You can change the spacing between forums by going to your theme's properties and editing the number under "Table Spacing".

Where would Table Spacing be? I checked the css and couldn't find it.
Click the theme name and scroll to the bottom. It's the second to last form field. Wink

I don't think that's what changes it though.
(2010-09-26, 10:36 PM)BrickMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Click the theme name and scroll to the bottom. It's the second to last form field. Wink

I don't think that's what changes it though.

Yep, that's where it is. What it does is change the margin in between each category, which is what the OP is trying to accomplish.
That doesn't make the spacing between categories smaller, it makes the forums inside a category smaller.
(2010-09-27, 02:31 AM)wigiman Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't make the spacing between categories smaller, it makes the forums inside a category smaller.

Huh, okay. I was wrong. I swear there was a function to do this in the theme setting but maybe not.
No worries, thanks for trying. I really can't figure it out - has to be in the css somewhere...
they're <br /> tags so maybe you can use br { font-size: 10px; } or something in your CSS, i dunno since i've never tested it
Pages: 1 2