MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have two problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I have a problem with my forum. The script I use is mybb 1.6.

I just set up a site and I am still testing so I made a test user which I assigned the function of super moderator, for testing. So I login with my admin account from mozilla and with that test account from IE.

The problem is when I logout from one of these accounts I can't see who's online anymore on the index page's statistics in the footer, when I login again I can see the members online just fine.

All my usergroups are setup to show in the online list.

Here's a pic to have a better ideea:

[Image: problemar.th.jpg]

The second problem is that I cannot find the file to edit for the online list on my forum index.

I mean when I login and manage to see the online members, they are not separated with a comma ",", I know it's a language issue beaucose if I set the forum in English the comma appears, when I set it in the other language ( which I want to use ) the comma dissapears, so I want to know what file to edit so I can add that comma back.

It's like this:

English: user1, user2, user3
My Language: user1user2user3

Please excuse my poor English, I hope you understand me. Thank you !
Make sure Can view who's online? is ticked in ACP >> Users & Groups >> Guests >> Miscellaneous

Is the other language pack for 1.6 or an earlier version?
(2010-09-27, 03:38 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure Can view who's online? is ticked in ACP >> Users & Groups >> Guests >> Miscellaneous

Is the other language pack for 1.6 or an earlier version?

It is ticked, I got it to work. The language pack is for an earlier version, but I want to know wich file to edit..thank you