MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new page on forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi!
i created a category and under this there are 6 sub forums, basically this category belongs to question/answers, now there are many users who want to answer but the problem is that they dnt want to give answers by visiting each forum one by one.
now my requirement is the thread initiator should post in respective category but for answer provider there should be a separate page where from he can see all subforum post under one roof, but i have different categories, i just want to show posts which are under answer/question category, i hope you get my point
Would probably help if we can have a URL or something so we can see your layout, I'm not too sure what you're trying to do.
sorry for late response
my forum www.dotnetobject.com

i want perform action on question/answer category which i mentioned in first post

i want to create new page on my forum which should display the latest thread only from specific category.
So you want to have the threads in the normal categories on the forum as normal, and then a new page where they're sort of all combined??
yes exactly, actually to answer new thread under each forum (in question/answer category) is time consuming, now i want to display to users all threads in separate page, so they can answers the thread very easily without opening each forum individually.

i think you understand correctly Smile