MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ► MyGFXForums.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.mygfxforums.com

MyGFX Forums was created to bring together like minded people from around the globe who enjoy making banners, signatures, avatars, userbars, icons etc, to provide them this web site where they can share their artistic creativity, backgrounds, experience, and interests, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online graphics world.

We offer a free service: Website logos, banners, signatures, avatars, userbars, PSD's etc and much more! No subscription fees or payments are necessary but a donation is always welcomed.

Feel free to come and get involved in and around our community forums where you can discuss anything from GFX, Computing, Gaming, Sports, News or anything else you wish to talk about.
I would be very grateful if you could spare a few minutes of your time to review my website and provide constructive criticism.

Thank you
For a GX forum your theme is too simplistic. I'm a fan of the theme, but just its just doesn't scream GFX. Also consider mods that help forums of your sort, SOTW, awards, badges etc.

Apart from that you just need some more content. Consider hiring a forum poster such as Faviouz.
(2010-09-29, 02:17 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]For a GX forum your theme is too simplistic. I'm a fan of the theme, but just its just doesn't scream GFX. Also consider mods that help forums of your sort, SOTW, awards, badges etc.

Apart from that you just need some more content. Consider hiring a forum poster such as Faviouz.
I agree! I better theme will be nice.
(2010-09-29, 02:17 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]For a GX forum your theme is too simplistic. I'm a fan of the theme, but just its just doesn't scream GFX. Also consider mods that help forums of your sort, SOTW, awards, badges etc.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, your time is very much appreciated. Smile

(2010-09-29, 03:20 PM)Anurag Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree! I better theme will be nice.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, your time is very much appreciated. Smile

I like the old logo with the pain bucket
photoshop bliss is definitely better than the previous theme.
Bump!

We have added more renders, tutorials, started 'Wallpaper Of The Month' and added more features, including forum awards.

Affiliate:
We are now offering an Affiliate Program, to GFX communities with similar interests.

Feel free to come and get involved in and around our community forums where you can discuss anything from GFX, Computing, Gaming, Sports, News or anything else you wish to talk about.

Please keep your suggestions coming as their very much appreciated.

Thank you.
I don't know why but I'm a big fan of the theme. Toungue
I like the look of the site too. its clean looking.
Pages: 1 2