MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This motherboard tempts me so much.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To be honest it looks cheap. A mobo should be the one piece in your system that's reliable. If it's not your entire computer is crap no matter how good the rest of your parts are. The mobo is the core of everything. Spend $20 more and get something reliable.
Agreed, you've got to ask yourself, why is it so cheap?

A) Its outdated and wont be a good backbone for a system
B) Its faulty or likely to fail
C) Its unreliable or its manufacturer is!

Those are three major reasons why things like this go cheap Toungue
Has anyone else noticed the recent drop in 775 motherboards? The last year or so they've been dropping. I've had one foxconn i think. It worked for about three years
Probably because of the i3/i5/i7 1156/1366 processors now. Smile
Indeed the 1366 and 1156 (I think thats it Toungue), are bringing their prices down a lot Toungue
tbh, the 1156 and 1366 are coming down a lot. Toungue
Soon LGA 1155 and LGA 2011 will be out, so 1156 and 1366 will drop too most likely. (Sandy Bridge comes out Q1 2011)
This is all coming too quick imo. >_> Maybe i can get a striker II for 29 when they do xD
Toungue Striker II was £199 when i was building my pc Toungue
(2010-09-29, 08:45 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Toungue Striker II was £199 when i was building my pc Toungue

Formula? Really? Thats about the price i paid for it when i bought it. Two years ago almost.
Pages: 1 2 3