MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Align:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ya, I dont have to hight tech of a code going yet. I hope I will to have a cool site. Is anyone have anyone that would make me a free custom skin, that other user could use?

Or I will be willing to be a skin testers. I am thinking of changing mine because It's not my favorite.

Any ideas? htpp://motorscooter.eahosters.com
(2010-09-28, 02:05 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-28, 01:35 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-28, 01:32 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-28, 01:28 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]It gets confusing at some points when you have like 13 divs trying to find if you've closed them all. I usually overclose.

Well at that point its just simply being able to use good organization when coding.

True i'm a mess, but hey thats notepad for you xD.

Well, my favorite place to code is good ol' cPanel File Manager. I never understood having to FTP files back and forth, back and forth. Just put them on a separate directory, and just work live.

>implying i use CPanel

@OP see this link
(2010-09-28, 01:12 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-28, 02:05 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-28, 01:35 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-28, 01:32 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-28, 01:28 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]It gets confusing at some points when you have like 13 divs trying to find if you've closed them all. I usually overclose.

Well at that point its just simply being able to use good organization when coding.

True i'm a mess, but hey thats notepad for you xD.

Well, my favorite place to code is good ol' cPanel File Manager. I never understood having to FTP files back and forth, back and forth. Just put them on a separate directory, and just work live.

>implying i use CPanel

@OP see this link

Well I use whatever comes with my control panel - cPanel, DirectAdmin, Webmin, whatever.
Pages: 1 2