MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks MyBB!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I couldn't see anywhere specific to do this, so here will have to do. I just wanted to say what a great piece of software MyBB is. I installed my forum in one day, found a great theme and it works perfectly.

Sorry I can't show you, it's a private forum. Cool
Glad you like the software Smile
Glad you like this script Smile We work very hard to ensure everyone enjoys our products Smile
We're glad you liked it Smile
Same thanks from me. I tried many forum software and MyBB is the best. Great job and thanks for the hard work.

My forum is not private and you can see it at: http://www.mtbmag.co.za

All the way from South Africa.
As a veteran PhpBB user, who recently discovered and migrated to MyBB, I would also like to say well done! Very sleek and easily customizable.
MyBB is by far the best forum software!
Indeed, myBB is great. Used it once in the past already (1.2, 1.4), but had to change back to phpBB (sadly), since myBB still lacks any usershare/bridgeing possibilities respective tools to easily do so. It has often been said, but at least some bridges for Drupal 5+ and Joomla (i dun like it but alot other people do like it however) are really, really, needed.

Anyway, most of my upcomming projects will be powered by myBB again. That's so sure that i even registered here finaly Big Grin

And the 1.6 branch really has a nice feature set (Prefixes, yay!!!). Can't wait for .7 & 2.x Big Grin

Keep it up and thanks from me also!

Kind regards

Makz
(2010-10-08, 05:22 PM)MadMakz Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait for .7 & 2.x Big Grin

There won't be a 1.7 (it'd be 1.8 anyway as we skip odd numbers), we're going straight to 2.0.