MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: custom calendar fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Is very useful have custom calendar fields, this customizable from Admin Panel, these fields would can be searcheables
Good luck getting anything done on the calendar. It's been neglected for far too long. They won't even acknowledge the simple bug I reported.
IMPAQ, yes they did; It was fixed for 1.2; It was a duplicate bug report
Should I repeat myself?

I might as well.

Being that I'm obviously not running 1.2, how can it be fixed in 1.1?

Didn't we stop playing this "wait for next release" game after the ridiculous RC days?

It's a bug... and it should be fixed... or at least tell people how to fix it.

Well, can be very good than mybb have custom calendar fields, some forums have this, and is very useful
IMPAQ Wrote:Should I repeat myself?

I might as well.

Didn't we stop playing this "wait for next release" game after the ridiculous RC days?

If you had read what Peter said twice on your thread:

Peter Wrote:We've said numerous times the fixed code is too complex to post a manual fix here, meaning too many lines have been changed.

It is not possible at this point to provide a patch for this as it would not be compatible with 1.1.
DennisTT Wrote:
IMPAQ Wrote:Should I repeat myself?

I might as well.

If you had read what Peter said twice on your thread:

Peter Wrote:We've said numerous times the fixed code is too complex to post a manual fix here, meaning too many lines have been changed.

It is not possible at this point to provide a patch for this as it would not be compatible with 1.1.

I am not thinking in a patch, I said as a new feature to myBB 1.2

Well, thanks
Hi tmhai

Also is good have a field with TIMEZONE and can have events as TIME INTERVALS

The custom calendar fields and the others fields can be searcheables

I listed many features in the thread "Suggestions 1.1" about of Calendar and otherthings, I would like than can MyBB have the features about of the Calendar