MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Option to remove Laguage Packs submitted by others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could we have the option on the plugin manage page to remove language packs that were submitted by other users?

I was going through my plugins and found a language pack that is now outdated due to the language changes in the newer revisions and can't find any way to remove it.
Anyone??
Better to put things like this in the MyBB.com forum Smile

This may be available on the new Mods site (I don't know); if you can post which plugin/language you want to remove, I'll remove it for you.
(2010-09-29, 02:33 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Could we have the option on the plugin manage page to remove language packs that were submitted by other users?

I was going through my plugins and found a language pack that is now outdated due to the language changes in the newer revisions and can't find any way to remove it.
agreed. hope the new mods site will have it Smile
(2010-10-01, 09:16 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Better to put things like this in the MyBB.com forum Smile
Apologies for that, I thought since it related to plugins I would put it under plugins, but thanks for moving it to the right place

(2010-10-01, 09:16 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]This may be available on the new Mods site (I don't know); if you can post which plugin/language you want to remove, I'll remove it for you.

I don't think this option is there, or at least I couldn't find it.

The plugin that I wanted to remove the languaes is this:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/fit-on-page