MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Accord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been working on a dark theme series and I want to hear from you guys about what you think of it. Here's a screenshot of the green version:

[Image: 105b5fc.jpg]
Love it, Nice to see your working on it again.
Very nice so far. I seen something similar before, have you read a tutorial for this?
(2010-09-29, 03:11 AM)Angel C Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice so far. I seen something similar before, have you read a tutorial for this?

Thanks Smile And you probably have seen this before. Trilobyte and I both followed the same Tutorial9 tutorial so the background on his Photoshop v2 theme and this theme look similar.
Oh alright, still looking good! Big Grin
DUDE! that is an awesome theme. I thought we'd never see a good 1.6 theme since Novus wasn't updated. So do you have an ETA?
(2010-09-30, 07:01 AM)edjca Wrote: [ -> ]DUDE! that is an awesome theme. I thought we'd never see a good 1.6 theme since Novus wasn't updated. So do you have an ETA?

Glad you like it.

I'm thinking they will be released in about a week.
Personally, I'm not too keen on the background, but I absolutely love the rest of it. Very nice job! Smile
Tables. Work on them. In my opinion, the only real downfall to this and b&b is the tables. There's too little padding in the cells, the 1px cellspacing doesn't look good, and all in all they interrupt the flow of the theme. My suggestion is to remove the cellspacing, bump up the cellpadding 1-3px (whatever looks best), and add some dark borders. The tables are a main component of the theme and I don't feel they're getting the attention they deserve. Other than that, though, fantastic Smile
(2010-10-01, 03:20 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Tables. Work on them. In my opinion, the only real downfall to this and b&b is the tables. There's too little padding in the cells, the 1px cellspacing doesn't look good, and all in all they interrupt the flow of the theme. My suggestion is to remove the cellspacing, bump up the cellpadding 1-3px (whatever looks best), and add some dark borders. The tables are a main component of the theme and I don't feel they're getting the attention they deserve. Other than that, though, fantastic Smile

Thanks for the suggestion Scoutie. I'll see how that looks.
Pages: 1 2