MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Member's post count?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am considering installing the MyBB on my new site and have been using another one for years. All of my previous members have been with me for a long time and I would like to be able to adjust their post count on the MyBB to reflect what it was at the old board. I've been through your help files, demos and searched here and can find nothing about this.

Could someone let me know if this is possible? Thanks.

Rollie
ACP >> Users & Groups >> User >> Find the user you want to change >> Profile >> Post Count

Have you seen the merge system? Depending on the software you're currently using you may be able to import all your threads/posts/members/etc - http://www.mybb.com/downloads/merge-system
Thank you so much for answering so quickly. Smile I really don't want to import everything because the old board has been needing a lot of clean-out anyway and I don't want to import things from members who are no longer there or active. Sort of a "new dawn - new day". Smile

Rollie
No problem.

Just realised this is in 1.4, you'd be better off starting with 1.6 for a fresh install. Smile