MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: List of Core MyBB files?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really need this list:

init.php

That's all I have? Are there anymore? I really don't want to look in every MyBB file...
I'm actually making a MF system, that's why I need the list, to put some questions at rest.
If you include init.php it'll load all the important stuff, includes global.php and sets all the main global variables up. Depending on what you want to do you may need to include some of the other function/class files.
(2010-09-29, 01:18 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If you include init.php it'll load all the important stuff, includes global.php and sets all the main global variables up. Depending on what you want to do you may need to include some of the other function/class files.

Is it not include global.php and that will include init.php and all the important stuff....
Ah yes.
Actually if you do include global.php you can not use all MyBB functions. You might need to include other function***.php files like functions_user.php to get access to functions like generate_salt() which are not loaded by global.php.