MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum admin settings duplicated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
help me
my forum admin settings duplicated Huh,
thanks
[attachment=20014]
Can you PM me login details for phpMyAdmin?? Want to see how the IDs are set out so I can try and write a script to fix this.
Fixed.
can not return the default setting?
Hmm, that's annoying. I saw that one of each of the doubles had 0 settings in it, I thought deleting that one would sort it, missed that the other one had twice the number of settings it should. Annoyingly all the double settings have the GID of the old double settings group.

Give me a few minutes.
There's something very wrong with your settings tables, can fix some of them with a script but not all of them, can't go through each one one-by-one.

Will be easier if I can just remove all the default settings and import them again, and then you can go through and configure them again.
sorry I fell asleep this morning Sleepy

if the old settings to remove the forum I will be back to normal? please be remove Matt,

one more thing Matt Member and forum posts I like where?

Right, see if everything is OK now. When you check the settings, just save them once so it rebuilds settings.php. Then go through and make sure all the settings are what you want them to be. All your settings were doubled, some of your plugin settings were in there like 5 times.

(2010-09-30, 12:27 AM)FSI Wrote: [ -> ]one more thing Matt Member and forum posts I like where?

Not sure what you mean by this...
(2010-09-30, 10:59 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Right, see if everything is OK now. When you check the settings, just save them once so it rebuilds settings.php. Then go through and make sure all the settings are what you want them to be. All your settings were doubled, some of your plugin settings were in there like 5 times.

(2010-09-30, 12:27 AM)FSI Wrote: [ -> ]one more thing Matt Member and forum posts I like where?

Not sure what you mean by this...

sorry
I can not English language Sad
I mean there are members and posts that were deleted?

No, nothing like that, the only thing that may have changed is some settings may have been set back to their default values if you'd changed them.
Pages: 1 2