MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: oh my god
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-09-30, 02:13 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I refuse to update my product while my ipod just has a few minor lines through it. And still holds more data then everyone else here.

Since you say it holds more data than everyone, I assume you have a classic iPod and not an iPhone/iPod Touch, and therefore I don't even understand why you would compare the two things.

I mean, uh, enjoy having 120GB of music while I surf the web, play video games, and all that jazz.
(2010-09-30, 02:15 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-30, 02:13 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I refuse to update my product while my ipod just has a few minor lines through it. And still holds more data then everyone else here.

Since you say it holds more data than everyone, I assume you have a classic iPod and not an iPhone/iPod Touch, and therefore I don't even understand why you would compare the two things.

I mean, uh, enjoy having 120GB of music while I surf the web, play video games, and all that jazz.

And tell me why a device such as a netbook or PSP wouldn't better suit that?
(2010-09-30, 02:23 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-30, 02:15 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]

And tell me why a device such as a netbook or PSP wouldn't better suit that?

1. netbook isn't in the same universe, iPhone is a phone, a pocketable device, i listen to music on it on the way to work while i check my mail, browse websites, etc

2. a psp for web browsing, better than an iphone? get real
>PSP in iPod thread

No, just no.
Pages: 1 2