MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Download multiple themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am a very lazy person and have recently set up a MyBB Board.
Is there a way where I can download like a group of 50 (or alot) themes together instead of having to hand select each theme and download it one by one. I just want a selection and am not too fussy about how my themes look.
Thanks xD
You could try to use the "Wget" Tool, though i'm not sure how well that would work.
I don't know why you would need 50 themes on your forum... but I haven't heard of any way to do it.

It's not that hard to upload a theme to your forum, if you are that lazy I don't think you should be running a forum.
(2010-10-01, 11:53 PM)death180 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why you would need 50 themes on your forum... but I haven't heard of any way to do it.

It's not that hard to upload a theme to your forum, if you are that lazy I don't think you should be running a forum.

50 themes is a lot of files to move from one source to another, he is right, it is a lot. Which is why i suggested Wget.