MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fassim Anti Forum Spam - updated v1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Sorry guys, they still haven't updated our plugin on the mybb mod's site. Not sure why its taking so long, just download it from our site.

We are getting great response from the statistics page that you get with using the plugin. This information can really help narrow down where all spammers are coming from.

Thanks!
Thanks for this great service Big Grin
Sorry guys for the slow development. I've been fighting valley fever, which really sucks, look it up if you don't know anything about it.

We release new server side code today that's showing a huge improvement in blocks.

The plugin is still active and we are slowing making it better. So please spread the word about our great plugin. Keep up today with us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/forumspam.

Thanks!
(2013-06-17, 09:13 PM)kmoneil Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys for the slow development. I've been fighting valley fever, which really sucks, look it up if you don't know anything about it.

Best wishes for your speedy recovery.
Installed last night. Smile

How long does it take to get the API Key?
(2013-06-22, 12:29 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]Installed last night. Smile

You should have the key, let me know if you haven't.

Fassim Alerts are up and running! The Fassim system will send you an email when your forum is under attack with the IP addresses and the number of times they've tried in a 10 minute span. This will allow you to take quick action and block the bots at the firewall, eliminating spam and reducing your server resources.

Thanks for everyones support!
(2013-06-23, 10:33 PM)kmoneil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-22, 12:29 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]Installed last night. Smile

You should have the key, let me know if you haven't.

Fassim Alerts are up and running! The Fassim system will send you an email when your forum is under attack with the IP addresses and the number of times they've tried in a 10 minute span. This will allow you to take quick action and block the bots at the firewall, eliminating spam and reducing your server resources.

Thanks for everyones support!

Yeah I got the API code.

Loving this Modification; the fact you provide us with information on the spammer [attempts / I.P Address] is just amazing. Thanks. Smile
(2013-06-24, 06:38 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I got the API code.

Loving this Modification; the fact you provide us with information on the spammer [attempts / I.P Address] is just amazing. Thanks. Smile

That's great news!

The plugin has a lot of great features and makes it easy for you. If spammers do get through our system, the new information we provide can help determine where they’re coming from so you can eliminate them.

The new forum alerts will give you stats on who's attacking your forum and how many times they've tried, so you can block them at the firewall and free up server resources.
Still waiting on my API key.
(2013-06-28, 08:34 PM)Misfire Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting on my API key.

You should have your key. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13